Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 1

Today marks the first day of our Andean adventures, which corresponds with my last day with Protiviti, my home for the last 2 1/2 years.

I've never blogged before, so please pardon my early posts as I slowly hone my blogging skills. Most blogs aim to have a witty or profound tone but I don't consider myself particularly adept at either astute humor or insightful observation. My posts will, in all likelihood, be an ecclectic mix of juvenile excitement and mundane experiences.

After all is said and done, I hope to gain some insight into the politics and economics of the region, spend quality time with my family (in front of the Wii and enjoying the great outdoors at 11,000 feet), and grow and mature as an individual - at least a little. Oh, and lose around 30 pounds.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you and your wife. Take care and I wish you both the best in your future endeavors.

    Yes I am the first one to comment on your blog!

    Perry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braeden!

    You will be missed and I am glad for your adventuring spirit. You are doing things that many others would be afraid to do and I wish you happiness with your wife in Peru. I'll be checking for updates and pictures on your blog as you explore her home =].

    Funny, I just wandered onto the Australian dream job site where all you do is explore the beaches and post blog comments for over 100K.

    http://www.islandreefjob.com/en/.

    Take care,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boooooo - this blog sucks!

    Take care my mormon brotha. We'll miss you out here in California...but you're blog still sucks. boooooo! please work on it.

    Thanks,
    Brian
    Protiviti
    50 California Street
    San Francisco
    California
    Phone:(415) 402-6431
    Fax: (415) 402-6950
    Home: (510) 601-8889
    Cell:(510)208-7493
    E-mail:Brian.Chan@protiviti.com
    E-mail (personal):bri.a.chan@gmail.com
    Sr Internal Audit Consultant
    Protiviti (Did I say that already)?

    You know you'll miss it...

    ReplyDelete